Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Workouts for an Permanent Hourglass Body

I'm going to be honest: I didn’t always have an hourglass figure. In actuality, I was always very petite, even mousy. However, when I finally did what it took to get an hourglass figure - and succeeded - honey, you couldn't tell me nothing! I spent at least a month Instagramming and Facebooking pictures of myself posing in all types of maxi dresses and miniskirts in dressing rooms.

Conceited much? No, that's not the case. My curves, toned and feminine, which I've worked hard for, are a source of pride for me. I'm strong and sexy, yet my body looks soft to the touch - and so will yours when you learn what I did, step-by-step, to get the body I wanted.

Act Like a Lady, Think Like an Athlete
Steve Harvey says a woman should "act like a lady, think like a man." Let's modify this a bit: "Act like a lady, think like an athlete."

Read The Rest of This Post: HOURGLASS BODY WORKOUTS


hourglass body workout

1 comment:

  1. What are your measurements? Mine are 36D-25-46. What workouts do u do? Id like to know what stomach workouts do u do?

    ReplyDelete